Tuesday, September 20, 2011

holy grail products (outside of cosmetics.)



 ♥ Sexy Hair, Straight Sexy Hair, Smooth & Seal: I use this product every.single.time I style my hair (even if it's wavy/curly.)  It helps a ton with frizzies and creates a nice shine as well. Smooth & Seal works best with straightened/flat ironed hair, however, you can honestly use this with any style or tool.
  

 ♥ Neutrogena, Oil-Free Moisture, Sensitive Skin: This is the moisturizer I put on my face each morning after I wash my face and before I apply my makeup.  It's excellent for sensitive skin and seems to be just about the only moisturizing product that doesn't give my skin problems. I would highly recommend this for those with problematic skin.



♥ Biore, Revitalize, 4 in 1 Self-Foaming Cleanser: This cleanser does an excellent job with removing makeup! I love to wear really heavy eye makeup (i.e. several coats of mascara) and this little gem does the trick!  In the past, I have attempted to try new face wash brands and always seem to go right back to ol' faithful! 

No comments: