Monday, September 19, 2011

orangy red lips.

Ever since my little sister, Natalie, posted about orange toned lipstick I was intrigued.  You can check out her blog post here.  The other day I picked up Revlon's Kiss Me Coral (#750, Super Lustrous Lipstick line) and have been in love ever since. The coral name makes it sound as if the color had more of a pink hue to it.  It's definitely a bright, poppy orange mixed with red. In my opinion, just about any hair/skin tone would look excellent with this shade. In these pictures the color is coming across a little more on the red side than the orange that appears in person. What new shades are you loving?






7 comments:

his little lady said...

i've always wanted to try the orange lipstick, but never had enough guts. you convinced me though! trying it out!
xo TJ

http://mrtaylorandhislady.blogspot.com

Amy in Austin said...

I'm so jealous that you can wear that color. It looks gorgeous against your eyes. I am so in need of a fun fall lip color. Must hit the stores!!!

Jaime said...

If you really want to splurge Tom Ford's True Coral is AMAZING! I have been wearing it all spring/summer. I love that it is a departure from the red lip. I will have to check out this color!

Annika said...

That looks phenomenal! I have always wanted to do bright red lips but I'm a weird mix of pale olive toned skin so it just doesn't work. Maybe this will be a good alternative!!

A Sweet Release

Jessica Holly said...

You my dear are lovely. Those orangey-red lips are to die for! Thanks for stopping by my blog!

peachipots said...

This is a lovely colour - it looks great on you!

VictoriasProcrastinationProject said...

Wow your eyes are amazing! The lip colour looks gorgeous too.

victoriasprocrastinationproject.blogspot.com