Tuesday, September 20, 2011

gluten-free favorite snack.


I really enjoy quick and healthy snacks since I work full time and tend to stay pretty busy.  After hearing so many rave reviews about the Think Thin bars, I decided to give them a whirl.  The creamy peanut butter flavor is definitely my favorite (pictured above.)

This brand also includes the following flavors: chunky peanut butter, brownie crunch, white chocolate (if they sold this at HEB I would be all over it,) dark chocolate, chocolate fudge, chocolate espresso, chocolate covered strawberries, tangerine cremesicle, lemon cream pie & protein bar variety packs.  Regardless of the store I go to, I have only seen creamy peanut butter, crunchy peanut butter, brownie crunch, chocolate fudge and chocolate espresso.  I'm not sure if this is just the city I live in or if they typically sell the other flavors online only?

Believe it or not these bars are actually quite filling! I primarily have these for breakfast but will also have them as a mid-day snack if I know I won't be eating dinner for awhile.  The Think Thin bars do not seem like a diet product as they are absolutely delicious and just the right amount.

What are your favorite healthy snacks for on the go?

No comments: