Sunday, May 5, 2013

hank & amy's pre-wedding backyard fiesta.


My sister-in-law, Amy, married her love, Hank, this past Saturday and it was one incredible weekend. The Friday prior, my mother-in-law and father-in-law hosted a fiesta style party for friends and family (primarily those coming in from out of town.)  It shouldn't surprise me as they are truly incredible party planners/hosts but the decor, food, drinks, and overall ambiance was absolute perfection.  I did my best to capture this wonderful night through the lens.  Enjoy!



 
The lovely bride-to-be with her groom!


Everything about the backyard was gorgeous.







My handsome husband.



Hank's parents and nephew (three of Amy's future family members!) They were all so kind, easy to talk to, and fun to be around. 




Allison, Jackie, & Carter






Georgia.  Does it get any cuter? I'm in love.


Allison & Amy



Carter & Holly







The pinata was a huge success!


Jennie & Sonny (Amy's parents/awesome party hosts!) 




 Bam. Blogged. (*inside joke) Wink, Allison ;) But, honestly, how cute is this of Jackie? 


I think the adults enjoyed the pinata props more than the kids.



 
Us being... us :)



Angel baby.


We love you Amy & Hank!!! Congratulations.  A big thank you to Jennie & Sonny!!  Everyone had an absolute blast. Wedding blog post coming soon... :) xoxo

No comments: