Sunday, July 8, 2012

mere's 29th birthday/4th of july, 2012.


Happy 4th of July, America!


OMG! I'm seriously in the final year of my 20's?!?!


If I know Blake, he's probably wishing I would mention that the "lighter" grass in the picture is from the sun and it's truly all one color ha! My sweet husband spends a LOT of time on the yard and is quite the perfectionist. Job well done, babe. 


Anyone else into this beer? It's quite tasty! The perfect summer brew. 


My parents gave me this watch I have been lusting over.  


Pardon my "man  hand" above.  I guess up close my hand/arm turned into three times it's actual size hahaha. This picture makes me laugh. Creeper..



I took the family to my office while they were in Houston. It was so fun to be able to show them where I work, how I drive to work, my daily routine, and all of that jazz.


Natalie pretending to be me at work. Flipping hilarious. 


Clearly Blake is taking this little work adventure very seriously ;) 



My sister made these for my family and I.  She found the recipe on Pinterest and they were absolutely delicious!



Woohoo! Girls trip to Houston's new H&M with my mom, sister, cousin, and aunt! Some girly shop time was a must! We had so much fun together.

Thank you to all of my family and friends for the birthday calls, cards, texts, emails, etc.  I feel so happy and blessed.  I hope each of you had a wonderful 4th of July! xoxo
-Mere




2 comments:

dontcallmejessie said...

Happy belated birthday, sweetie! I'll be 29 in September - I don't want the 20s to end!! ;)

Anonymous said...

Meredith, did you hear H&M is coming to the Domain mall in Austin?