Sunday, January 1, 2012

happy new year.

Two years ago today, she said "yes." As I heard that word I still had no idea how lucky of a man I was. Fast forward two years and I am still amazed how I can love my wife more and more with every passing day. I still feel as giddy as I did when we first talked on the phone, met again face to face after not seeing each other for 7 years, when I picked up the engagement ring, and when we walked down the aisle together. I can't say I have made a better decision in my life than marrying Meredith. Some people thought after just 9 months of dating, that it was way too early to propose. I'm glad I can be one of those to say, "When you know, you know." Happy New Year everyone. I would be interested to hear some of your resolutions!!


January 2nd, 2010


1 comment:

Lilladylife said...

What a beautiful sentiment!!! i hope you 2 had a wonderful new yr, and have an AMAZING 2012 together.

Looking through your past posts, your niece Georgia is beautiful!