Monday, March 18, 2013

natalie's bridal shower.

My baby sister is getting married!!! Eeeee!!!  I'm so excited/happy for her! Several family members hosted a shower for Natalie this past weekend at my Grandparent's house in San Antonio. Their incredible efforts did not go unnoticed.  Enjoy the pictures!


Natalie/Sissy/Bride-To-Be with her future Mother-In-Law & Grandmother-In Law.  Too cute!



Natalie with two of her besties--love these girls! 




Heidi's house was beautiful as always. 




Mother of the Bride :)


This champagne punch was ridiculously tasty.  



Nat opening her gifts.


Look who crashed the party!?!? Those little sneaks! Three of my favorite men!


My only regret is not getting a more clear picture of the hostesses and the other guests.  My most sincere apologies to anyone not pictured.  I did snag several pictures from around the room during gifts but they were too blurry or the lighting was crummy :( A major thank you and hats off to the hostesses who put this together for Natalie.  The decor, food, drinks, company, gifts--everything! It was absolutely perfection and couldn't have been more special. We love you Natalie and Chris!! Congratulations!!  Cannot wait for your special day! xoxoxo

1 comment:

NatAttack said...

Thank you so much sweet sister! It was such a wonderful celebration with my friends, family and future family! Everyones efforts were overwhelmingly generous and I cannot thank everyone enough. I love you!!!