Sunday, February 3, 2013

january favorites 2013.




♥ Too Faced Candlelight Glow Highlighting Powder Duo- This highlighter is a sheer gold/rose mix of goodness that yields a youthful, dewey, luminous finish to the skin. I like to add this to my cheek bones and brow bone. 


♥ Frye Boots: Carmen Harness Short -- The best boots...ever.  These were beyond comfortable from the second I put them on.  


♥ Forever 21 Tote Bags- Hard to beat for under $40.00 each.  These are my "week day" bags to use to and from work since I have so much to carry.  I have already used the heck out of the black one and couldn't be happier with this purchase. 


♥ Hourglass Veil Mineral Primer- This primer is mineral-based, oil-free, and genuinely lasts all day.  I have tried many primers and have never found one that creates a smoother canvas before makeup application.


♥ Loreal Infallible 24 Hour Eye Shadow (in Bronzed Taupe) - This will initially feel like somewhat of a powder but spreads on your eyelid with more of a velvety texture.  The pigmentation is absolutely perfection and makes getting ready in the morning effortless.  



 ♥ Leopard cosmetic bag by Modella (found at HEB grocery store)- I have been searching for a more rectangular style (to accommodate makeup brushes) and found the ideal bag for a great price and have been using the heck out of it ever since!




♥ Lorac Baked Matte Satin Blush in Flaunt- Talk about bright Barbie PINK!  This is another highly pigmented product that lasts for ages.  The color speaks for itself :) 


♥ Me Too Leopard Flats- I have been wearing the black leather version of these for awhile and was quite excited to receive the leopard version for Christmas.  The Me Too brand is extremely comfortable yet fashionable.  I wear these to work and on the weekends as they truly work for both! 


♥ Forever 21 Studded Boots- I snagged these bad boys up around the holidays and love them for weekend wear.  I realize they are not every one's cup of tea but I dig the edge that add to not-so-edgy outfits.  


♥ Rebecca Minkoff Mini Mac in Magenta- There are no words to sum this up.  My husband gave it to me for Christmas and I'm obsessed. Nothing I say here can summarize the cuteness of this bag so that's all I will say. Do it now, buy it, go. 


♥ Bumble & Bumble Tonic Lotion- Gals with bangs, this is a life saver.  I hate "first day hair" but if you spray this underneath your bangs before/while drying them, it will avoid that first day fluff/puffiness and help them fall flat on your face.  


♥ Covergirl Outlast Stay Fabulous Foundation- I very rarely like drugstore foundations but this one has surprisingly won me over.  The formula is incredibly long-lasting with fantastic coverage. Highly recommend!

Happy February! What are your current favorites?

xoxo,
Meredith

No comments: